With an intense ruby red colour the wine is clear, valid and rather solid. The taste is pleasantly strong and complex, with ripe red fruits flavour and vanilla. This wine rouses freshness sensations and smooth tannins.
Sacrestano wine is ready to drink at every occasion, particularly with red meat or soft cheese recipes.
- TOTAL SURFACE: 4,0 Hectares
- DENSITY: 5000 plants/Hectare
- SOIL: Mixed limestone and alluvial soil
- CLASSIFICATION : IGT TOSCANA ROSSO
- GRAPES: Cabernet Franc 60%, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah
- VINTAGE: 2015
- YIELD: 40 HL/HA
- N° OF BOTTLES/YEAR: 8700
- BOTTLING: AUGUST 2016
Cabernet Franc Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Syrah